Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Arky-Arky Song

Hello, boys and girls. This is your old pal Dr. Plenty Pentecostal.
This is a song about Aimee Semple McPherson - No! This is a song about Noah!
That's right: it's the "Arky-Arky Song".

God said to Noah, "Go build and arky-arky.
Fill it with animals: the ones that go 'Moo!', 'Barky-barky!'
It's gonna rain and get pretty darky-darky"
God's gonna wipe out the earth.


I don't think your charismatic enough.
That's right: I'll teach you to be charismatic.
...
I'LL TEACH ROBERT SCHULLER TO SUCK EGGS!!!
Now, boys and girls; let's try it again.

God said to Noah, "Bring'em in by twosie-twosie."
Noah to God said, "But I'm just a Jewsy-Jewsy."
God said to Noah, "I'm not to choosey-choosey."
God's gonna wipe out the earth.


If you ain't the granddaddy of the Four-Square Gospel!
Mmm, the people of the Southern Baptist Convention ... they don't know that their liberal ...
That's very funny ... salvation without baptismal regeneration ...
I TOLD YOU I'D SHOOT! BUT YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME! WHY DIDN'T YOU BELIEVE ME!

God said to Noah, "It's 'bout to get funky-funky.
Tie down the animals, especially the monkey-monkeys.
It's gonna rain and kill all the honky-honkys."
God's gonna wipe out the earth.

No comments: