Monday, August 22, 2005

Guess the Identity of the Seminary Student

Here is a little treat for you Fort Worth Seminary students. Before finding the answer on the selected link, I want you to guess the identity of the seminary student by the following quote:

"After graduating from Christian Heritage College, I knew that I had to buy a car and to pay off debt so I decided to go back to work for Super Target. I worked there for a whole year. I got to share the joy of the Lord God has given me in daily activities. I would get on the intercom after closing hours and do my laugh to make others enjoy work as well. I was able to buy a car which God blessed me with and got my debt paid off. Go God!!! I am currently attending Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and my major is Masters of Divinity with Languages. I am looking to be a pastor hopefully in Utah. Christian Heritage College was a major blessing for me as I got to see the body of Christ love on me and to see how many different gifts the student body has. Go God and remember that you are all trophies of God’s beautiful grace!!!"

2 comments:

Matt said...

Too easy. :-)

Nicolas Gold said...

Yes, quite.