Sunday, November 21, 2004

I Write The Posts That Make The Whole Web Read



I must confess. Last night I took the wife and a friend to see Barry Manilow. I know, I know, you don't have to say it. Not exactly my kind of musich. I had to run home and put on some David Bowie quickly. It's almost impossible to get "Copacabana" out of your head.

Yes, I heard every song from "Mandy" to "I Write the Songs". God help me!

But Manilow did fill up a stadium and put on a decent show. Not great or good but not bad.

Anyway, at least now I have built up enough capital with my wife to see Beck the next time he comes to Fort Worth.



I did hear a great joke. Manilow has a good sense of humor.



He said, pointing to himself, "This is what Clay Aiken will look like in thirty years."



Here is my joke. This is what Barry Manilow will look like in thirty years.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: