Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict"

Aye an a bit o' mackerel, fiddler, rack and fear, And I rutted down by the hade and the furrow. Well, I slipped me in a flop and hit down and I shied, and I cried, cried, cried. The fear of fallin' down aft' taken, never back to rise and then cried Mary and I tucked up Wi' a Claymore out and about, and I run down, down the mechyn sty and back on fiery hore that was fallin' around the feet. "Never!" I cried! "Never shall ye get me alive ya rotten hound of the Burnie Brae." Well, I snapped for a blade and a Claymore cut and thrust and I fell down before him 'round his feet. "Aye!" a roar he cried. Frae the bottom of his heart that I would nay fall but dead, dead as a can by a feat deah... and the wind cried Mary, Thank you.

No comments: